In accordance with the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF), Telford & Wrekin Council is required to identify a supply of housing land deliverable over the next five years to meet its housing requirement.
Housing Land Supply 2018 - 2023 (update February 2019)
This statement sets out the housing land supply position for Telford & Wrekin as of April 2018. It clarifies the methodology and assumptions based on the NPPF requirement to identify a minimum five years' worth of housing land supply against an area's housing requirements.
Housing Land Supply 2017 - 2022 (update February 2018)
This statement covers the period 2017 to 2022 and is a full update of all previous analysis including updated information relating to the supply of deliverable sites and incorporates the newly adopted housing requirement:
Housing Land Supply 2016 - 2021 (update January 2017)
- Housing Land Supply Statement 2016 - 2021 (update January 2017).
- Housing Land Supply Statement Appendices.
This document was submitted in reference to the Council’s response to Matter 1 of the Inspector’s Matter, Issues and Questions (MIQs) and hearing statement J1/47/1 and evidence Library document H1 as part of the Telford & Wrekin Local Plan examination.
Housing Land Supply 2016 - 2021 (update Oct 2016)
Please note: that this update only covered matters in response to the Local Plan examination inspector’s MIQs. It was not an update of the requirement or the supply.
Housing Land Supply July 2016
- The Five Year Housing Land Supply Statement covers the period 2016 - 2021.
November 2015 Update
Housing Land Supply October 2015
- The Five Year Housing Land Supply Statement covers the period 2015-2020.
The statement is supported by a number of appendices, which include those sites considered to be deliverable over the next five years:
- Schedule 1 Major Sites under construction at April 2015
- Schedule 2 Major Sites with Full Planning Permission not started April 2015
- Schedule 3 Major Sites with Outline Permission not started April 2015
- Schedule 4 Major Sites with Resolution to Grant April 2015.
Last updated: 1.55pm on Monday 4 March 2019