Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Rogue landlords

From Wednesday 11 May 2022, the Private Sector Housing team will commence a new way of submitting applications, or logging a complaint/enquiry.

As a result, all customers will be directed to a new portal, where you will be expected to register an account, and then submit your complaint or application.

Customers who telephone our Contact Centre will be re-directed to the new portal. Only in extreme cases will our Advisors be on hand to offer assistance with the completion of any forms.

By registering with our portal, customers will be able to keep a track how their submissions are progressing and have the ability to message the relevant department directly.

If you are experiencing or suspect rogue, unfair or unlawful activity by a landlord/letting agent, please complete the form:

Complete our online form to report a rogue landlord

Please note: if you wish to report items of disrepair in your own property, or someone else’s then please use the property disrepair form and a Private Sector Housing Officer will be able to investigate this for you. View more information on the unsatisfactory conditions and disrepair page.

Last updated: 16/01/2023 10:12

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I report?
  3. Contact