What is the HUG2 scheme?
- The Home Upgrade Grant is a government funded scheme providing energy efficiency measures for off-gas households.
- Owner-occupiers and private tenants are eligible (with your Landlord’s agreement).
- Measures will be installed by Council-approved installers following the latest PAS2035 regulations.
- The Telford Energy Advice team are on hand to guide residents through the process.
Scroll down to find out more and apply!
You could be eligible for:
- wall insulation
- loft insulation
- low-carbon heating systems
- double-glazing and energy efficient doors.
You could be eligible for fully-funded insulation if:
- you are an owner-occupier
- you receive means-tested benefits or your gross household income is less than £31,000 per year.
- your property’s Energy Performance Certificate is rated D, E, F or G.
Will I have to make a financial contribution?
- Owner-occupiers will receive measures fully funded.
- Private landlords will be required to make a modest contribution (1/3 minimum).
- Following an application, you will be required to have your property surveyed to confirm that works can be effectively and safely installed.
How do I apply?
Applications are open – you can apply online now.
You can apply for yourself or on behalf of a relative, friend or client.
It should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.
Once you have submitted your application, a Telford Energy Advice team member will be in touch to discuss the next steps with you.
If you require a paper version of the form, or you need additional help completing your application form, please contact Telford Energy Advice on 0800 677 1952 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 24/08/2023 13:42