There is a range of support available to communities, organisations, groups, clubs and individuals across Telford and Wrekin.
- support for individuals who are looking to do more in their community, such as volunteering
- support for individuals or groups of people who are interested in setting up a club or group, such as a youth group or parent and toddler group
- support for an individual or group of people who are considering setting up a community business or social enterprise
- support for existing organisations who need help to achieve more or adapt into a different type of group, such as moving to a charitable status
- support for individuals or groups to find funding or grants to help them be sustainable
- information for individuals on groups and activities taking place in their local area. Please contact us using the information on the contact page.
- a toolkit for setting up and maintaining a community group
- a toolkit for organising a community event
- information on volunteering opportunities
- information on the latest funding and grants that are available
- a list of community venues across Telford and Wrekin
- a list of current voluntary youth groups
- Sign up for regular news from the Community Participation team