There is a range of support available to communities, organisations, groups, clubs and individuals across Telford and Wrekin.
- support for individuals who are looking to do more in their community, such as volunteering
- support for individuals or groups of people who are interested in setting up a club or group, such as a youth group or parent and toddler group
- support for an individual or group of people who are considering setting up a community business or social enterprise
- support for existing organisations who need help to achieve more or adapt into a different type of group, such as moving to a charitable status
- support for individuals or groups to find funding or grants to help their community group or project be sustainable.
Ways to keep in touch
Please contact us using the information on the contact page.
- visit the Live Well Telford website for information for individuals on groups and activities taking place in your local area
- view information on community venues across Telford and Wrekin and their contact details
- sign up for a weekly community newsletter to find out what’s happening in your local community and to receive news from the Community Support team.
Last updated: 12/04/2022 15:47