Working in childcare questions
Question: How do I become registered?
Question: What training do I need?
Question: Is it expensive to get started?
There are costs involved which include:
- attendance fees for training - Paediatric First Aid (approximately £70)
- childminder introductory training - £50
- meeting the requirements of the Home Safety checks - for example the purchase of stair gates, cupboard locks, plug covers, fireguards, etc.
- Application Park - a registration fee of £35 will be required
- a fee will be payable to your Doctor for completion of a Health Declaration booklet on your behalf. The price for this varies dependent on your GP practice charges
- supporting documentation - which includes Contracts, Accident and Incident Forms, Attendance Sheets etc.
Question: How much will I earn?
Question: How many children can I have?
Question: How often will Ofsted inspect me?
Do you have a Question?
If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.