Register a building as an approved venue

Applications and renewals to licence your premise as a 'secular' civil partnership and civil marriage venue can be made online through the GOV.UK website:

Visit the GOV.UK website to apply for a premise licence

Please note once the form is completed, a hard copy should be forwarded to the Registration Services Specialist, along with the applicable fee:

The Registration Services Specialist

Telford and Wrekin Register Office
Wellington Civic and Leisure Centre
Tan Bank

Last updated: 01/03/2021 12:27

  1. Introduction
  2. Pending notices
  3. Register my premise
  4. Contact