Customer notice - COVID-19 update 19 October 2020
We are pleased to announce that we are now taking referrals for telephone and video call appointments. Please note we are not currently able to offer our drop-in service at Southwater One.
The Healthy Lifestyles team provides a free personal service to motivate, encourage and support local people to make changes to improve their health and wellbeing.
The Healthy Lifestyles service offers 6 1-2-1 sessions over a 12 week period supporting the areas of:
- healthy eating
- weight management
- physical activity
- smoking cessation and
- emotional health and wellbeing.
Advisors work closely with the community and connect clients with a variety of ongoing support within the locality they live.
All support from the Healthy Lifestyles team is completely free and confidential. Appointments are available throughout the week (including out of hours and Saturday morning appointments).
Our service supports anyone living or working in Telford and Wrekin including:
- adults (16+) - support to make lifestyle changes to become healthier
- children and families - support to develop a healthy family lifestyle including healthy weight and active lifestyle
- pregnant ladies - support throughout pregnancy with achieving healthy weight gain and a general healthy lifestyle
- quit smoking - anyone aged 12+ wishing to quit smoking - a 12-week stop smoking service offering licensed medication and behavioural change support.
How do I access this service?
Last updated: 22/10/2020 11:01