Newport South / Chetwynd Aston Parish Boundary Review
- Terms of Reference
- Terms of Reference - Annex 1 - map
- Draft Recommendations: Newport CGR – Report
- Consultation on draft recommendation – pro-forma for response
- Final recommendations
Please note: the closing date for this second period of consultation is 6 January 2019.
The following information is available to assist Parish Councils, community organisations and other interested parties to outline the requirements and considerations to be made when the Council is approached to undertake a Community Governance Review in any part of the Telford and Wrekin Borough:
- practical considerations
- frequently asked Questions
- process and outline timetable 2017-18
- actions to be undertaken throughout the process.
The Local Government Boundary Commission for England provide further information about Community Governance Reviews.
The Boundary Review Committee meeting held on 7 March 2019 decided that the Final Recommendations, as shown in the document attached to the report, be adopted and published.
This means there will be no change to the existing parish boundaries.
Last updated: 2.53pm on Friday 8 March 2019