A naming ceremony is the perfect way to celebrate the arrival of a new member of the family. A non-religious, celebratory ceremony to formally announce the names that you have chosen for your child, a naming ceremony provides the ideal framework for all of your family and friends to come together and acknowledge the birth of your baby. It is a unique occasion when everyone can be involved in offering their love and support for your child’s future.
- Naming ceremonies can be held in the Wrekin Suite or at a venue of your choosing.
- To book a naming ceremony, you will be required to pay a small deposit and an advanced booking fee - if applicable.
- In order to secure your booking, we will need to see a copy of your baby’s birth certificate.
- The ceremony will be conducted by a friendly, professional celebrant from our team.
- We are happy to offer help and advice to make your ceremony special and unique to your family.
To book a naming ceremony, please contact us on 01952 382444 to check availability.
Last updated: 04/04/2023 15:37