The Freedom Programme is a 12 week programme that is open to any woman who wishes to:
- gain more confidence
- recognise what domestic abuse is
- help find support from other women and agencies
- help to understand the beliefs held by abusive men and which ones they have shared
- look at the effects on children.
Me, My Child and Domestic Abuse
Parenting your child through Domestic Abuse
Are you interested in learning more about how Domestic abuse has affected your child?
Domestic Abuse can affect children in many ways; this 12 week programme will show you how you can give your child the best chance of recovering from their experience.
The programme will help you to:
- help your child cope with their experience
- learn how they might have been affected
- learn strategies to help you support them effectively
- build a stronger and healthier bond with your child.
Power to change
Become the person you want to be and plan for a brighter, safer and happier future!
Domestic Abuse affects us in many ways, we can lose track of who we really are, we may doubt our ability to cope on our own and feel as though we’re lost.
This 12 week programme will help you to:
- rebuild your self esteem
- learn how to deal with the emotional impact of abuse
- become successfully assertive
- positively develop your character.
The course is free, refreshments are provided and it’s held in a relaxed and safe environment.
Last updated: 23/02/2021 15:17