The Licensing Service has a number of policies that it follows in making decisions regarding the issuing and enforcement of licences.
Policies are defined as a course of action taken by the service with regard to various licensing issues. These will include regulatory measures, and legislative requirements as applicable.
- View the Determining Film Classifications Policy
- View the Gambling Act 2005 Statement of Principles
- Download the Hackney Carriage and Licensing Policy
- Download the Manual of Inspection Standards (Vehicles)
- Download the Policy for Determining the Suitability of a Person to hold a Licence
- View the Private Hire and Hackney Carriages - CCTV Policy
- View the Public Protection Enforcement Policy
- View the Scrap Metal Dealer Policy
- View the Sex Establishment Policy
- View the Statement of Licensing Policy
- Download the Statement of Gambling Licensing Policy - 31 January 2022.
- View the Street Trading Policy.
Last updated: 04/01/2022 08:31