- Your bins and containers should be presented on the public footpath/road closest to the edge of your property for 7am on your scheduled collection day, check your scheduled collection day dates.
- The lids on your bins and containers must close properly.
- Your waste items are in the correct bins and containers and they don't contain items that we don’t collect. View details of which bins and containers to use:
- No sacks or items are left next to or on top of your red top bin, these will not be taken.
- Don’t overload your bins and containers, heavy bins and containers can’t be lifted safely by the collection vehicles, they have a specific load limit to adhere to.
- Bins that are too heavy to lift will not be emptied and you will need to remove some of the weight, a hanger will be left on the bin handle to explain what to do.
- The missed collection is not due to a bank holiday and your scheduled collection has changed, view details of changes due to bank holiday.
- There are no unscheduled disruptions to the service due such as adverse weather conditions, view information about what to do in these instances.
Last updated: 22/12/2020 08:44