- Your bins and containers should be presented on the public footpath/road closest to the edge of your property for 7am on your scheduled collection day or no earlier that the evening before the collection is due. Sign up for bin day reminders, view your collection days and download a calendar.
- The lids on your bins and containers must close properly.
- Your waste items are in the correct bins and containers and they don't contain items that we don’t collect. View details of which bins and containers to use:
- No sacks or items are left next to or on top of your red top bin, these will not be taken.
- Don’t overload your bins and containers, heavy bins and containers can’t be lifted safely by the collection vehicles, they have a specific load limit to adhere to.
- Bins that are too heavy to lift will not be emptied and you will need to remove some of the weight, a hanger will be left on the bin handle to explain what to do.
- The missed collection is not due to a bank holiday and your scheduled collection has changed, view details of changes due to bank holiday.
- There are no unscheduled disruptions to the service due such as adverse weather conditions, view information about what to do in these instances.
Last updated: 14/06/2022 14:58