Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

School complaints

If you have a complaint about a school or teacher, you should contact the school directly as they will have their own complaints procedure.

In the first instance, you should send your complaint in writing to the Head Teacher of the school. If you remain dissatisfied following the response you receive from them, you should contact their Chair of Governors followed, if necessary, by the Department for Education.

Visit the GOV.UK website for information about the Department for Education

Last updated: 09/08/2023 17:27

  1. Introduction
  2. Make a complaint
  3. Contact