Flooding in Telford - sandbags

We have a limited amount of sandbags available at the old Ketley Recycling Site at Whitchurch Drive, Ketley, TF1 5AB. Please note: sandbags are limited to 5 per household.

Adult social care complaints

Please use our online form to tell us about your complaint:

Make a complaint

Last updated: 08/03/2019 11:53

  1. Introduction
  2. Make a complaint
  3. Contact