COVID-19 service updates - library re-opening
Information about the re-opening of libraries and what services will be affected due to the Coronavirus pandemic, view more information.
Please view our bank holiday opening times.
|Tuesday||11am - 4pm|
|Wednesday||11am - 4pm|
|Friday||11am - 4pm|
Newport Library is run by Telford & Wrekin Council's Library Service.
Telford & Wrekin Council’s Libraries are set to re-open for the first time since March, we will be open with the following conditions and services:
- book returning, browsing and borrowing will be available
- there will be NO Public PC use and no printing or photocopying available
- we will be limiting the number of customers in branches at any one time so there may be a wait to enter (queuing systems will be in operation)
- if you wish to return your books but not enter the building you can do this by leaving your books on a returns trolley with a member of staff at the entrance
- no public toilets available.
Not a library member? Anyone can join Telford & Wrekin Libraries - find out how to join.
Last updated: 03/07/2020 09:35