My Telford

You can now report issues and request services via the MyTelford mobile app and website. Please note: users that are already logged into the MyTelford app will need to ensure they log out and back in. View more information.

Concerns about workplace safety

To report a Health and Safety concern or incident, or ask for advice, please complete our online Health & Safety Form:

Health and Safety Request Form 

Health Protection team

Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central

Last updated: 23/08/2023 14:13

  1. Introduction
  2. Contact