Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Physical disabilities

If you have or know someone who has a physical disability there are different types of support that may be available.

We work in partnership with numerous agencies including health, leisure and children and families.

Everyone who experiences ill-health, injury or disability should have the same freedom and independence as other citizens and an important part of that freedom is having the confidence to go out, knowing that public toilets will be available, accessible and will meet your needs.

Visit the Live Well Telford website to find groups, clubs and services in your community

Wellbeing Independence Partnership 

If you require first time help or are unsure what help is available, Wellbeing Independence Partnership will assist you to make a referral to Adult Social Care and will assist you to access information, advice or advocacy.

Wellbeing Independence Partnership are available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.

  • Telephone: 01952 916030
  • Alternatively if you are deaf/deaf, hard of hearing or unable to use a phone, you can email wip@tandwcvs.org.uk.

View information about the Care Act assessment to find out what support is available

If you are eligible for a Care Act assessment, we might need to provide prevention and rehabilitation services to improve levels of independence.

Safe places

A safe place helps vulnerable people if they feel scared or at risk while they are out and about in the community and need support right away.

Visit the Safe Places website to find a safe place

Disability Rights (DR) UK

DR UK is itself led by people with diverse experiences of disability and health conditions, from different communities. We work with allies committed to equal participation for all.

Visit the Disability Rights UK website to find out how they can help you 

Last updated: 23/05/2022 16:58