The Wrekin Rider is a bus service run and managed by Telford & Wrekin Council that provides the opportunity for people living in the rural area to access transport and get to the services and facilities they need.
Wrekin Rider buses are all fully accessible. A number of the services also connect to the larger commercial bus routes for onward travel to the main towns both within Telford and Wrekin and beyond.
Please use the following links to view the Wrekin Rider timetables:
- fare table
- 2 High Ercall - Walcot - Wrockwardine - Wellington (from 1 August 2016)
- 3 High Ercall - Ellerdine - Kynnersley - Wellington (from 1 August 2016)
- 17, 18 Newport Town Services
- 19 Newport - Tibberton - Edgmond
- 69 Horsehay - Little Wenlock - Wellington - PRH
- 70 Horsehay - Little Wenlock - Telford Town Centre.