Adult Social Care in Telford and Wrekin is a modern, responsive and forward thinking organisation.
We support our staff:
- to think beyond the obvious, to be creative and forward thinking when supporting individuals, families and carers
- to feel great job satisfaction in whatever role they do
- to feel proud of working for Adult Social Care, knowing that they can make a difference to the lives of the people they work with as well as the service.
- We continue to support a majority of home working to support a greater work life balance.
- Full reimbursement of your annual Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) or Social Work England registration fee.
- Mileage and parking charges are reimbursed
- Free on-site parking at office locations.
How will I find a home?
There are many reputable estate agents in the Borough.
Private lettings are available from ‘Nuplace’ who give priority to social work professionals. To rent a home visit the Nuplace website.
You can find information about rewards and benefits of working for Telford & Wrekin Council on our main recruitment pages, the additional benefits listed above are for social work professionals only.
Last updated: 18/01/2023 12:13