Please note there may be delays to processing your request for information due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We are endeavouring to do what we can to minimise disruption.
The Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) 2004 gives you the right to access recorded information held by the Council or any other public sector organisations, visit the Legislation website to view the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) 2004
Anyone can request information – there are no restrictions on your age, nationality or where you live.
Environmental information includes:
- the state of the elements of the environment such as air, water, soil, etc
- factors such as substances, energy, noise, waste, etc
- measures such as policies, legislation, plans, etc, that relate to the above
- state of human health and safety including contamination of food chain, conditions of human life, etc.
Before you make a request
You might not need to make an EIR request to get the information you need, search our database for articles and information which Telford & Wrekin Council provides under the Freedom of Information Act.
Making an EIR request
To make a request you must provide:
- your full name (as the applicant)
- correspondence address (either email or postal)
- a clear and well defined description of the information required.
You can send your EIR requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by to post to:
Information Governance team
Telford & Wrekin Council
Last updated: 03/03/2021 12:49