Please read the grant criteria in full to ensure you are eligible and that your expression of interest meets the grant criteria.
The aim is to have a co-ordinated programme of activity within each ward, therefore organisations need to ensure that they are not duplicating or competing with the activities delivered by another organisation, please ensure you liaise with other organisations in your ward in order to avoid duplication.
Applying for Funding
You are not required to fill in a grant application form, at this stage we are seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from organisations. The information that we require you to submit in your EOI is outlined in Expression of Interest requirements.
Alongside your expression of interest you are also required to submit:
- evidence of your organisations governance documents
- accounts or last 3 bank statements for your organisation
- evidence of your safeguarding policies and procedures.
You must submit your EOI and above documentation electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9.30am, Monday 16 March 2020.
The full range of documents related to the Holiday Activity and Eat Well Fund can be viewed using the following links:
- Grant Guidance – everything you need to know about this grant opportunity
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – some useful answers to questions that have been raised, take a look, you might find something useful
- Target Areas and Total Funding – outlines the value available in each of the 12 eligible wards
- Expression of Interest template – outlines everything you should include in your expression of interest
- Ward maps – shows the boundaries for each of the 12 eligible wards
Last updated: 5.14pm on Wednesday 12 February 2020