Food complaints

Complete our online form to report a food complaint

Please note if you have a food complaint and the food was bought in another district to Telford and Wrekin, we will pass the food and investigation to the local authority in which district the food was bought.

Steps to take:

  • bring all of the food (or all that remains uneaten), all packaging and any object found, to our offices at Addenbrooke House, Ironmasters Way, Telford, TF3 4NT as soon as it is convenient for you to do so, and as soon as possible in the case of perishable food or a problem which is changing, such as food going off. (If you are unable to bring these things to us, because of limited mobility for example, please contact us. Alternative arrangements may be possible)
  • if possible, bring the food in a sealed plastic bag
  • if the food is perishable (and it might 'go off' for example), put it in a freezer until you bring it to us
  • gather as much information about the product as you can to give to the officer dealing with the investigation
  • if you have any doubts about whether there is something wrong with food, please contact us for advice.

Last updated: 03/03/2021 12:38

  1. Introduction
  2. Report a complaint
  3. Contact