Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Dog fouling

Please use our online form to report dog fouling issues:

Complete our online form to report a dog fouling incident

If you would like to discuss a previously reported problem or have a general enquiry then please contact the team using the details below.

Neighbourhood and Leisure Services

Telford & Wrekin Council
Granville House
St Georges Road

Telephone: 01952 384384 (office hours) 03451 559955 (out of hours)
Fax: 01952 384701
Email: envmaintcs@telford.gov.uk

Last updated: 23/08/2023 10:03

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I report?
  3. Contact