Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Food labelling and packaging

To report a complaint or make an enquiry relating to food allergens or labelling, please complete our online form:

Food Allergens and Labelling Complaint/Request Form

Health Protection team 

Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central

Last updated: 02/01/2024 12:05

  1. Introduction
  2. Contact