Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Approved food premises

What we will do with your personal information

Telford & Wrekin Council Public Protection are collecting your personal data to enable public protection as required by statutory function under the Food Safety Act 1990 and regulations made thereunder.

Telford & Wrekin Council will not share any of your personal data collected with external organisations unless required to do so by law. However, there may be occasions where we request further information from key third party organisations including, but not limited to Food Standards Agency, Public Health England or other similar regulators.

Visit the privacy policy section for information about the Council's privacy arrangements

Visit the GOV.UK website to apply for food premises approval

Visit the GOV.UK website to change a food premises approval

Last updated: 04/08/2022 13:23

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I apply?
  3. Contact