Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Food fraud

To report a complaint or make an enquiry regarding labelling, please complete our online form:

Food Allergens and Labelling Form

Health Protection team

Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central

Last updated: 02/01/2024 12:11

  1. Introduction
  2. Advice for Business
  3. Contact