My Telford

You can now report issues and request services via the MyTelford mobile app and website. Please note: users that are already logged into the MyTelford app will need to ensure they log out and back in. View more information.

Catering businesses

To report a food complaint or make an enquiry, please complete our online form:

Food Complaint/Request Form

Or if you are a food business operator wishing to make an enquiry please use our Food Business Operators online form: 

Food Business Operators Form

Health Protection team 

Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central

Last updated: 22/08/2023 12:40

  1. Introduction
  2. Contact