Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Food samples

To report a food complaint or make an enquiry, please complete our online form:

Food Complaint/Request Form

Or if you are a Food Business Operator looking to make a request, please complete our Business Enquiry Form: 

Food Business Operator Enquiry Form

Health Protection team

Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central

Last updated: 01/12/2023 12:52

  1. Introduction
  2. Contact