There are a number of websites that contain useful information, advice and online tools to help you plan for the future:
- NHS - planning for the future
- NHS - funding your own care
- Which? - elderly care
- Which? - financing care at home
- Which? - financing a care home
- Age UK
- Independent Age - care home fees and your property
- The Money Advice Service – budget planner
- BBC - care calculator.
You can find out about making decisions on someone else's behalf by visiting GOV.UK website.
Money Advice Service - planning ahead for when you cannot manage your money.
Online benefits calculators
You may wish to check that you are getting all the benefits that you are entitled to, you can check this by using one of the calculators below. These two calculators cover all the benefits from councils and the Department of Work and Pensions.
Last updated: 25/06/2020 09:27