- 5 play areas including:
- a trim trail
- spiders web climbing frame
- rocket slide
- toddlers sand pit area.
- Inclusive play area with wheelchair access.
- Aerial ropes course.
- Mini golf adventure course.
- Water play (seasonal).
- Fishing pools.
- Educational schools programme and learning zones.
- Nature and heritage trails.
- Sensory garden.
- Local nature reserves.
- Telford Cycle Centre.
- Visitor centre with toilet facilities and snack bar.
- Extensive events programme.
- Floral gardens including:
- The Chelsea Gardens
- Maxwell Garden
- Community Garden.
- Car parking.
We want everyone to be safe when visiting our sites that have water features within them.
We work closely with the Royal Life Saving Society on managing water safety on our sites and further details on advice can be found on the RLSS website.
When visiting this site, here are a few tips to keep safe around the water:
- keep out of the water at all times
- never allow children to play near the water unless accompanied by an adult
- don't run near the water, you may trip and fall in
- learn how to help in an emergency; if you see someone in trouble in the water never jump in yourself. Stay calm and phone for help. Some sites across the borough have water safety sites and equipment, please only use the equipment when required.
For more information on how to rescue a person from drowning please visit the RLSS website.
Telford Town Park
Visit the Telford Town Park website
There are car parks located around Telford Town Park:
- Dark Lane car park - TF3 4HD
- Southwater multi-storey car park - TF3 4HD
- Brown Elm car park - TF3 4BX.
The location of Telford Town Park on Google maps
Last updated: 26/10/2022 14:24