Website Improvements

We are currently developing the website to improve our information, the way you can find information and to deliver more services online allowing you to access those services in a way that suits you.

View details of the location of Southwater One - the home of our new First Point and library.

Licensing and registration

We are directly responsible for a number of licensing and registration matters including those which apply to explosives, fireworks and poisons (non-medicinal).

To view further information about these licences/registrations and details of how to apply/register and any assosiated fees please use the following links:

Consumer Credit Licence (CCL)

Please note that the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) now handles the issuing of CLL's.

For more information about CCL's, details of licence fees and application forms please visit the OFT website.

Last updated 24/03/2010

How do you rate this page?

New for you graphic

Information on...