We are very happy to be able to offer couples the option to review or re-affirm their marriage or civil partnership vows and promises with a secular ceremony that can form the centrepiece of a celebration. The ceremony has no legal standing but is the perfect way to celebrate your relationship, be it a certain milestone - such as a silver, ruby or gold anniversary - or any point in your lives together.
- A non-legal ceremony that is only available to married or civil partnership couples.
- Vow renewals can be held in the Wrekin Suite or at a venue of your choosing.
- To book a vow renewal ceremony, you will be required to pay a small deposit and an advanced booking fee, if applicable.
- The ceremony will be conducted by an experienced, professional celebrant from our team.
- Great for celebrating a specific milestone, to reaffirm your relationship or for those who have married abroad and would like another celebration with family and friends. Alternatively, if your original ceremony was not all that you dreamed of, this is your chance to do it again - exactly as you’d like!
To book a vow renewal ceremony, please contact us on 01952 382444 to check availability.
Last updated: 04/04/2023 15:51