Our Adult Social Care Provider Portal which helps service providers perform administrative tasks together with the following benefits:
Accuracy - data shared between us, ensuring that actuals, invoices and purchase orders are kept accurate
- Direct Actuals submission - you can submit actuals on a client by client basis or by using the bulk import functionality. Call monitoring systems can be interfaced via bulk import functionality to streamline the process.
Efficiency- submitted actuals and invoices can be viewed immediately, with less chance or discrepancies
- Comparing commissioned and delivery - we can compare submitted actuals with the commissioned value within ContrOCC. This can be reported on in terms of quantity and cost, which benefits both you and the council.
- Invoice generation - you can generate invoices through the Provider Portal. These will be based on the actuals in ContrOCC, which reduces the chance of discrepancies and therefore the administration time needed.
Security - our Provider Portal is fully audited, password protected and has the option of an additional 6 digit security number
- View purchase orders - purchase orders generated through ContrOCC can be issued and viewed by you online as soon as the package is commissioned.
Partnership - administrative tasks are shared, reducing process time and costs for both you and the Council
- Contract management - we can use mail merge to automatically generate contract documents, which can be accessed by you online, allowing them to be agreed upon and signed electronically.
- Improved communication - actions allow tasks/queries to be sent between us. By linking actions to specific areas of the provider portal, such as a client record, you are able to give additional context.
View help guides about how to use the Adult Social Care Provider Portal
View key messages and updates regarding service status information:
- The Adult Social Care Provider Portal is currently Live.
Complete an online form to:
- report any issues you are experiencing with the Adult Social Care Provider Portal
- request training for the Provider Portal
- sign up as a new adult social care provider.
Last updated: 9.37am on Thursday 20 June 2019