Our Adult Social Care Provider Portal which helps service providers perform administrative tasks together with the following benefits:
- Direct Actuals submission - you can submit actuals on a client by client basis or by using the bulk import functionality. Call monitoring systems can be interfaced via bulk import functionality to streamline the process.
- Comparing commissioned and delivery - we can compare submitted actuals with the commissioned value within ContrOCC. This can be reported on in terms of quantity and cost, which benefits both you and the council.
- Invoice generation - you can generate invoices through the Provider Portal. These will be based on the actuals in ContrOCC, which reduces the chance of discrepancies and therefore the administration time needed.
- View purchase orders - purchase orders generated through ContrOCC can be issued and viewed by you online as soon as the package is commissioned.
- Contract management - we can use mail merge to automatically generate contract documents, which can be accessed by you online, allowing them to be agreed upon and signed electronically.
- Improved communication - actions allow tasks/queries to be sent between us. By linking actions to specific areas of the provider portal, such as a client record, you are able to give additional context.
- Visit the Adult Social Care Provider Portal.
- Download the Adult Social Care Provider Portal help guides.
View key messages and updates regarding service status information:
- the Adult Social Care Provider Portal is currently Live.
Complete an online form to:
- report any issues you are experiencing with the Adult Social Care Provider Portal
- request training for the Provider Portal
- sign up as a new adult social care provider.
Complete our online form to report Adult Social Care Provider Portal Issues
Last updated: 23/05/2022 09:09