To ensure that we successfully collect your rubbish and recycling please make sure that you meet the following guidelines.
- Your bins and containers should be at the roadside by 7am on your collection day. Find your bin collection day.
- The lids on your bins and containers must close properly.
- No sacks or items are left next to or on top of your red top bin, these will not be taken.
- Don’t overload your bins and containers, heavy bins and containers can’t be lifted.
- Items are in the correct bins and containers and they don't contain items that we don’t collect. View details of which bins and containers to use.
Failure to meet these guidelines can result in your bins and/or containers not being emptied until your next scheduled collection day. You will then need to dispose of any excess rubbish and recycling at our rubbish tips (Household Recycling Centres).
Remember - once your bins and containers have been emptied, please return them to your property as soon as possible, if you have any concerns about bins/containers that are being left on the public highway permanently please call us on 01952 384384.
Assisted bin collections
We offer a free assisted bin collection service to residents who might not be able to put the bins out for collection themselves. Find out more information and request this service.