Report a missed collection online
Please note: ensure you include your name, address and contact information. If you are registered on our pull out (assisted collection) service for your bins and containers, select the assisted option on the form.
Reporting a missed bin outside normal office hours
If you are making this request outside normal office hours (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm), on a weekend or bank holiday it will be dealt with on the next working day.
When will my bin get re-collected?
- Our contractors have until 5pm, the next working day, to return to the missed collection, please note the next working day for missed collections reported on a Friday will be the following Monday.
- Veolia only collect containers on a Saturday if there has been a Bank Holiday and collections are a day later.
- You must ensure that your missed containers are placed at the agreed collection point, when reporting your missed collection.
- If our contractors have reported a problem with your collection, you may receive an automated email to advise you of this. If you disagree with this, you will need to call our Contact Centre on 01952 384384.
- You may also be contacted by a member of the Recycling and Waste team, so please ensure you provide up to date contact details.
Last updated: 14/07/2020 10:33