When the death certificate has been issued by the registrar, you will also be given a certificate authorising the funeral.
We provide a wide range of facilities at each of our cemeteries.
Cemetery gates are open from 8am to 8pm between 1 April - 31 October and 8am to 5pm between 1 November to 31 March:
- view information about Castle Green Cemetery (Ironbridge)
- view information about Wellington Cemetery
- view information about Wombridge Cemetery.
Please note that the following three cemeteries are not operated by Telford & Wrekin Council, but are run by their individual Parish Councils:
- view information about Ketley Cemetery
- view information about Hadley Cemetery
- view information about Newport Cemetery
There is a choice of two crematoriums in the area:
Please note that these crematoriums are not owned or managed by Telford & Wrekin Council. If you have any queries about cremations, please contact the crematorium directly.
Last updated: 30/06/2022 13:46