Please view a full list of forthcoming meetings, events and updates below:
Enterprising Communities Project Roadshows
We are pleased to launch our Enterprising Communities Project with a series of roadshows. The project aims to support the development of community businesses that help others to remain independent and healthy in their communities, please come along to find out more, you might be interested if:
- you live in Telford and Wrekin
- you are interested in supporting others in your community to be more independent or improve their wellbeing
- you are community minded, have lots of ideas and are interested in setting up a new community business in your area
- or you run a community business or enterprise in Telford and Wrekin and are interested in delivering health or care services
- perhaps you are part of an organisation that offer advice to businesses, enterprises, ventures or groups
- or you work in the public sector in a health, care, community or business development role.
If the answer is yes then come along to one of our roadshows and find out more, please book a place at one of our sessions:
This is a partnership project between Community Catalysts, Telford & Wrekin Council and Power to Change the organisation set up to grow and support community businesses in England using funding from the Big Lottery.
Last updated: 27/01/2023 09:09