- do not put light bulbs, batteries and textiles in the same bag, they must be separated
- place your clear polythene bag on your purple top bin for collection
- please do not tie the bag to the bin lid
- do not put any textiles in charity bags, we are not able to take these as they become the property of the charity, you can use clear sacks, carrier bags or bin liners, do not use black sacks as this is associated with refuse and if the crew can't see what is inside the bag, they may not be able to take them.
We can take:
- batteries (not car batteries)
- light bulbs (including LED, low energy and standard light bulbs)
- clothing (clean)
- leather belts.
We can't take:
- fluorescent light bulbs
Is your item not listed above?
If you are still unsure of what to put in each bin, please search our A to Z directory of recycling and rubbish, which provides a whole range of individual household items with details of how to dispose or recycle them.
Last updated: 08/04/2022 12:03