A to Z of recycling and rubbish - Cots

Item Cots
What can you do with it? If your cot is in good condition you can donate it to your local charity shop or furniture re-use scheme.

You can advertise good condition cots on Freegle or Freecycle.

If your cot is in a bad condition you can take it to any of our HRCs or you can request a bulk collection.
Book a bulky collection
Household recycling centres (HRCs)