Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

A to Z of recycling and rubbish - Water butts

Item Water butts
What can you do with it? You can take your old water butts to either of the Household Recycling Centres (HRCs).

You could also book a bulk collection, please ensure the water butt is empty before arranging a collection.
Book a bulky collection
Household recycling centres (HRCs)