Essential maintenance to My Telford and the My Telford app

From Friday 22 September 2023 to Monday 25 September 2023, there will be disruption to all online services accessed through My Telford and the My Telford app. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Apply for a hackney carriage or private hire vehicle licence

Licensing team

Telford & Wrekin Council
Licensing Service
Darby House
Lawn Central

Contact us via our new Public Protection and Private Sector Housing online portal


Last updated: 13/09/2023 12:18

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I apply?
  3. Contact