Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Apply to become a Private Hire Operator

Licensing team

Telford & Wrekin Council
Licensing Service
Darby House
Lawn Central

Contact us via our new Public Protection and Private Sector Housing online portal

Email: licensing@telford.gov.uk

Last updated: 13/09/2023 12:18

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I apply?
  3. Contact