Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Skip licence

Complete our online form to apply to place equipment for use on the highway

Network Management team

Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central

Telephone: 01952 384000
Email: streetworks@telford.gov.uk

Last updated: 15/08/2022 09:16

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I apply?
  3. Contact