Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Temporary traffic lights and stop/go boards

Complete the online form to apply to use temporary traffic lights or stop/go boards

Streetworks team 

Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central

Telephone: 01952 384000
Email: streetworks@telford.gov.uk

Last updated: 16/08/2022 10:22

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I apply?
  3. Contact