Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Help with housing

house icon

Private rented housing

If you are looking to rent a home within Telford and Wrekin, there are a few options available to you.

View our Private housing page for more information and guidance on renting a home, you can find:

  • advice and information about the private rented sector
  • details about the new way to rent a Nuplace property
  • details of properties that are available to rent in Telford and Wrekin.

Housing Association properties

There are four main housing associations within Telford and Wrekin, view information about the Housing associations. These are:

  • Bournville Village Trust
  • Bromford Housing Group
  • Sanctuary Housing Association
  • Wrekin Housing Trust.

Council Tax

If you have questions about Council Tax view our Council Tax pages for information and guidance.

Last updated: 22/03/2021 16:11