Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Schools and learning

Illustration of an apple sitting on a pile of books

Applying for a school place

View information about our School Admissions team who can assist you with any school related queries you have, including:

  • applying for a school place
  • starting school
  • junior schools
  • secondary schools
  • school admission appeals
  • changing schools. 

For more information and guidance about applying for school places please download the Reception, Junior and Secondary Admissions information booklet.

The Department for Education (DfE) further outlines the support that Local Authorities (LAs) must provide to children whose parents are currently serving or have served in the armed forces. It also provides additional information for those families who are returning to the UK from oversees. View the admission of children of crown servants document from the Department for Education

Last updated: 28/04/2022 14:07