Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Adult Social Care Local Account

For information, advice and advocacy regarding care and support please contact:

Wellbeing and Independence Partnership

Telephone: 01952 916030
Email: wip@tandwcvs.org.uk

To contact your current allocated professional:

Adult Social Services

Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House

Telephone: 01952 381250
Website: livewell.telford.gov.uk

Last updated: 19/05/2022 16:34

  1. Introduction
  2. Contact