Everyone’s health and social care records in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin will soon be available on ‘One Health and Care’.
Completely confidential and secure, it’s designed to help doctors, nurses and other registered health and social care professionals directly involved in your care to make better, safer decisions.
The information that they will be able to see includes:
- your name, date of birth, sex, address, telephone number, NHS number
- the name of your GP Practice and GP
- medications, allergies, ongoing and historic conditions, immunisations and diagnoses
- test results, hospital referrals, admissions, discharges and clinics attended
- social and mental health information and care plans.
Sensitive information such as attendance at sexual health clinics, fertility treatment records, and records relating to gender reassignment will not be included.
From summer, all GP practices within Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin will have access to One Health and Care along with the following organisations:
- Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Shropshire Council (Social care)
- Telford & Wrekin Council (Social care)
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
If you’re happy for your records to be available on One Health and Care to health and social care professionals, you don’t need to do anything. Alternatively, if you wish to object, you need to contact your GP Practice.
- Visit the Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin Integrated Care System website.
- View the One Health and Care Factsheet.
- View the Easy Read One Health and Care leaflet.
- View the One Health and Care leaflet.
If you have any queries or want more information on 'One Health and Care' please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 09/09/2021 15:00