The development of the Ageing Well Strategy has taken place over the past two years and has included a wide range of engagement, consultation and co-production with people aged 50+, and family members or carers on their behalf. The pre-engagement consultation asked for feedback on the following areas in particular:
- where we live
- health and wellbeing
- the impact of the pandemic
- digital Inclusion
- financial security
The consultation took place between July and September 2022 and received over 2,800 responses. Responses were received from people aged 50+, and family members or carers on their behalf. Key points to note are:
- the highest number of responses were received from people aged 60-69 years, with the lowest number coming from people 100 years +
- from a location point of view, the highest number of respondents were from the TF1 postcode
- in terms of protected characteristics:
- 92.4% of the respondents were of White British ethnicity
- 62% of respondents were Males.
The Ageing Well Strategy 2023 - 2033 has been developed from the consultation engagement, consultation feedback and from discussions at the Ageing Well Partnership Board.
Last updated: 05/10/2023 15:18